Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 30, 2012

Movies

We had a gift exchange at work a couple weeks ago.  I got 2 Regal movie tickets!  And then we received our gift from the office- 2 AMC movie tickets!  Awesome! 4 movie tickets = 2 movies for me and Kurt to see before Lobi arrives!  We intended to see a double feature yesterday (even though we'd have to go to two different theaters).  Our plan was to start in North Seattle and see Les Miserables (a Regal theater) and then go up to Alderwood (AMC theater) and see The Hobbit.  Alderwood often sells out so we stopped by on our way to Seattle to buy our tickets ahead of time...but not soon enough!  They were sold out all day for both movies we wanted to see!  So we checked online for the other theater- that one was sold out for both movies all day too!  What the what?  I knew it would be a popular weekend to go to the movies, but I didn't expect this!  So instead we stopped by Babies'R'Us and then headed over to Woodinville.  Les Mis was all sold out, but we got tickets to see The Hobbit.  Whew!  Who knew going to the movies was so complicated?  We had a couple hours to kill so we ate at Red Robin then wandered through some stores.  OshKosh b'gosh had some adorable hats with their onesies- Kurt loved the giraffe hat and I loved the elephant one!

 
We enjoyed the movie and will attempt to see Les Miserables sometime this week!  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers