Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 21, 2013

Month 2 thus far

Hattie's growing!  I can tell she's bigger and heavier.  Her face is more filled out as are her little legs and belly.  She's now wearing 3 month size clothing even though it's still a bit baggy.  Sometimes she sleeps for 5 hours straight!  But not always so Kurt and I are tired all the time.  We have made lots of outings!  Including visiting my, Kurt, and Oma's workplaces!  We've also gone to Costco and cousin Carolyn's house.  Which means Hattie gets to ride in her car seat:

 
 
 
She's also started smiling!  It's infrequent, but I love it when she does!
 
 
 
Yesterday for the first time she fell asleep on her own!  It was in the late afternoon/early evening and I set her down on the floor to stretch and wiggle.  I decided to lay down on the floor with her and play.  I was tired and closed my eyes for a bit.  When I opened them I saw Hattie was following suit- soon she was out!  And stayed asleep for over an hour.  When will she start doing this at night?  That would be awesome!  Also- she rolls on to her side sometimes when I lie her on her back (as seen below).
 



She still hates having her hands and arms covered.  Even in her sleep she moves them out from under the blankets.  Drives me crazy!  Her little hands get so cold sometimes. 

Month 2 has many more adventures to come!  We're going back to church on Sunday and we're house sitting for my cousins this weekend.  Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like all of you are doing well! My boys always had their arms out too when they slept. Hattie is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers