Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 11, 2013

Week 4

Hattie and I were much more adventurous in week 4 of her life!

We left the house a few times.  We took a couple walks and I think Hattie experienced sunshine for the first time!  It's been overcast for most of her life.  Honestly, I'm not sure she enjoyed the sun too much- it's so bright!  We also made the fastest grocery shopping trip ever to Safeway.  Here's proof:


We ran in, grabbed milk and sour cream, and then paid.  We were in the store less than 10 minutes total.  Kurt, Hattie, and I also went to a training meeting for church.  We arrived almost 40 minutes late, but decided to show up anyways.  I don't think anyone cared since we brought such an adorable baby with us! 



Hattie loves to stretch:
 
 
 
She also loves her many aunts (Megan, Ashley, Ani, Lili, Cristi, Kim, and Jana)
 
 
And of course she loves her dad!


She's super stylish in her jeggings (jean leggings):

And in her sweater!



And likes to match Mom occasionally:



She still loves to sleep on Dad's chest even though it leaves it's mark:



But she doesn't love helping with laundry!

She's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers