Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 25, 2013

The Weekend!

Hattie survived her first night away from home!  I don't think she was too worried- really, it was me :)  We house/dog sat for my cousin Carolyn and her family this weekend.  Even though I was worried, it was actually pretty great!  We still spent a lot of time on the couch watching TV, but it was a bigger and comfier couch and a larger TV.  It was nice having more room and not sharing any walls with neighbors.  And we had a shorter drive to church on Sunday morning!  Which is good because we arrived about 20 minutes late.  We're still working on getting all three of us ready and out the door on time (we had problems arriving on time before Hattie was born!).

Church went ok.  She slept through sacrament but primary wasn't as smooth.  We survived though!  And the primary kids loved her- especially the girls in our class :)  One wanted to "eat her face off".  We said no to that.  Somehow, I forgot to take a picture!!!  She wore an adorable dress.  But here's a picture I took today of the two of us:

 
 
P.S. You have to pack WAY more stuff for a weekend trip when you have a baby.  At least double the amount!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers