Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 9, 2013

Peach Days


Our first weekend in Utah we went up to Peach Days in Brigham City.  It was fun to get some fair food, but I was a little underwhelmed overall.  It was SUPER crowded making it very hard to maneuver a stroller.  And I was disappointed there wasn't more peach food.  It's called peach days, but the only peachy things I saw were pie and cobbler at a couple stands.  I wanted a person in a peach suit to take pictures with and crazy peach foods.  Like waffles with peach syrup, or a peach sandwich, or a sampling of different types of peaches.  Can you tell I thought about this on the drive home?  What I really wanted was a peach shake, but we couldn't find one!  That doesn't seem too far fetched does it?

Anyways- we did have fun looking at booths and even bought our nephews their Christmas presents.  And it was Hattie's first fair!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers