Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 4, 2014

Dinosaur Park

The Dinosaur Park was ok.  Hattie might like it better when she's older, but she also might be terrified. There were big fake dinosaur statues fighting and eating each other.  Sheesh!



Not sure about the animatronics...

She did enjoy digging for fossils!


And LOVED the playground!



She didn't want to stop watching the ducks!

I think in the future we'll save a few bucks and go to a free playground and/or duck pond :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers