Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 26, 2014

YW


As the Young Women president of our ward I've attended some activities with the youth this summer.  We made a trip up to the Brigham City temple to do baptisms for the dead.  My girls are awesome!



And last weekend we had Youth Conference at Temple Square down in Salt Lake.  It was great!  I had a blast with the girls (seriously- they're the best!) as we learned about missionary work, sharing the gospel through things that you love, trusting and believing in Christ, and Joseph Smith and the early members of our church.  

Tour of the Conference Center:  looking up!

Looking down!



Illustrations of stories from the Book of Mormon- first time they've all been in the same place! Plus a volunteer :)


The temple


The girls!

The food was delicious!  Especially dinner on the second day.  Oh man!

Here's the room we ate in

And the view!

My calling may be a lot of work, but it sure is worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers