Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 26, 2014

Summertime

Not too much has happened lately.  No trips, no events, just everyday life!

Hattie and I play at the elementary school across the street from our house once or twice a week.  She's getting really good at climbing up steps and sliding down slides.

View from the top- our house!  Can you see Kurt in the front yard?


Swimming!  It takes her a while to warm up, but then she loves it!


Eating out!  Hattie loves root beer and french fries.



I love summer storms because it cools way down.  Also, the colors in the trunk of our tree really come out after it rains.  I was surprised!



Jumping with cousins!





I got a watch!  My first one since....forever?


And what we do most often- play at home!  Hattie's a growing gal and figures out more and more things she can climb up on all the time.

Stirring!

Kisses!

Such a cutie :)

And that's about it!  Like I said, nothing too exciting, but I love spending every day with my little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers