Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 22, 2014

Halloween Party


We went to a Halloween Party this past weekend.  I made us these skeleton outfits for the occasion:


Hattie was terrified for the first 30 minutes or so.  Someone was wearing a scary mask and she was so afraid.  She was clinging to me or Kurt and even started crying.  He felt awful and took his costume off (which was super nice) and Hattie eventually calmed down.  She enjoyed playing in the boats:


And participated in the ball fight between kids and dads.  She was definitely the youngest participant.


I know it's super blurry, but she's throwing a ball at me in this one.


Kurt and Hattie are pretty cute as skeletons!




I'm glad Hattie was able to calm down and enjoy herself (so we could have fun too!).  It was a good start to Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers