Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 22, 2014

It's a boy!

Oh boy!  Baby Z is a boy!  Baby boy Biehl.  My oh my!  I'm so excited, but also a bit nervous.  I know it will be wonderful and awesome and I'll love this little fella as much as I do Hattie, but having a baby sure changes things.  Everything is put out of whack until you settle in and it becomes your new normal.  But I already know this little guy will have an amazing father and big sister! Thankfully, Hattie loves Lena- she always wants to give her kisses.  Hopefully this is a good omen for the future!  And I love being a mom.  It's the best job I've ever had by far!  I can't wait to meet our little boy in a few months!  Half way there!

Look at that cute face!


And everything looked good at the ultrasound.  He's measuring right on target and heart, brain, blood flow, hands, feet, diaphragm, and everything else they measured looks great.  The doctor came in and talked to us for all of two seconds to say it looked great and he has no concerns.  Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers