Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 22, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things

Hattie's interests have been growing lately.  They include wearing Mom and Dad's shoes and helping me in the kitchen.  The first thing I had her learn was "hot!"  I'm glad to say she's been a very good student and has yet to be burned.  Part of me thinks I'm crazy for letting her help me stir things on the stove (with me standing right next to her and she has to hold on to me with her free hand) but part of me loves it!  She's my little helper.  Hattie also throws things away in the garbage and puts silverware in the dishwasher.

Shoe wearing:





Helping Mom stir:




And she also loves to get her hands traced!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers