Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 6, 2015

Hattie's (actual) Birthday!

On January 13, 2015 Hattie woke up to pancakes!  She had some awesome bed head.


Then we got ready to head out- complete with mom's hat on her head.

Then we met Megan, Charlotte, Afton, and Lena at the Children's Museum!

Hattie loved driving the firetruck.

Officer Hattie and astronaut Afton!


Her royal highness Afton and Hattie the jester!

Queen Charlotte

Me and Lena

Playing the drums

One more stop at the firetruck before heading out


Afterwards Hattie and I went out to lunch.  And then Kurt took her out to dinner!  Happy Birthday little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers