Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 6, 2015

Daily Life

Here are a whole bunch of pictures from our every day!  They're nothing spectacular, but they're special to me!

Hattie drying her hair:





Swinging on the trapeze in the Roth's basement:

Kurt and Lena!  They're best buds :)

Hattie just after waking up from a nap- she was super grumpy and had crazy hair.

Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby...errrr....toddler.

Look Mom!  I got my legs out!

Swinging in the snow!

We finally drove up into the canyon and found some snow to try out Hattie's sled.  It's been a warm winter!


Bunny slippers!


Camera girl!



You always need your purse at nap time!

Holding her doll's hand until she falls asleep.  What a sweetheart!


Selfies!  This girl is the best!


I love that she loves pink and pirates (that's her spyglass).

Running around the unfinished basement:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers