Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 6, 2015

Pregnancy Update


Here I am at 32 weeks!


But he's grown a ton since then!  I'm now 35 weeks and 1 day.  Here's a comparison to how big I was with Hattie...but the picture with Hattie is at 38 weeks, not 35.  I'm about the same size, so I think I and this baby will definitely be bigger this time around.  


Other than feeling ginormous, all is well!  I just had an appointment on Thursday- fluid levels look good and he's head down so that's good too!  I will now have appointments every week.  Only 5 weeks to go!  But I'm hoping for only 4 more :)

Hattie thinks we should name Z 'Crocodile'


And here's a video of Z kicking from a week ago.  He's a mover and a shaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers