Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 2, 2015

A bit more

A few more things about the day Henry was born:

His birth date is 3/15/15.  Hattie's is 1/13/13.  I guess we'll be having child #3 on 5/17/17 (which is my sister Megan's birthday!).  We'll see what happens.

Hattie and Henry were both born on a Sunday.

Both kids were born in a room ending in 13.

We also have some adorable photos of Henry taken by a photographer at the hospital.  I love them!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers