Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 23, 2015

Everyday

Our everyday is a little more complicated, but wonderful too!  I love my little kiddos beyond expression and even though it can be difficult, I'm grateful to be able to stay home with them- watching them grow, learn, laugh, cry, sing, dance, and change little by little is priceless.  



Hattie likes her brothers new towels!

She also likes her new brother (most of the time)!


Feeding her doll!

Not sure what to say on this one- Hattie cracks me up!



Baking cookies- Hattie got some flour on her shirt.



Cuties!


Jumping on the couch!  Well, jumping off the arm of the couch onto the cushions.

My easy going fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers