Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 23, 2015

Egg Hunt

We are fortunate to have the Roths near by!  And I don't just mean my sister and her family.  My brother-in-law's family, especially his mom, has been very welcoming to us since we've moved to Utah and makes sure to include us in their family activities.  We love going!

The Saturday before Easter they had an egg hunt for all the grandkids (and adoptive grandkids).




Henry found his Easter basket!

Hattie loved finding the eggs!






 She got quite the haul!

Playing with a balloon.

Thanks to the Roths Hattie had a very happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers