Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 28, 2017

June 2017: Highlights

As always, Roman got another month older!  He turned 7 months old on June 6, other than that, not too much happened in June!

He started clapping, loves to stand (holding on to mom or dad's fingers), will wrap his arms around my neck when I pick him up- like a hug, but then he pulls my hair and bites my chin/jaw.  He loves trying new foods and is making new noises.  We love our big boy!  His outfit is all 12 month sized clothing :)


Is this not the most perfect picture ever?!!!  Hattie picked out this shirt for Kurt for Father's day.  But he's not ordinary, he's an extraordinary demi-dad!  This is from the song 'You're Welcome' in the movie Moana.  We sure do love you Kurt!  Thank you for being a wonderful dad!!!


At the very end of the month we got to see Oma and Aunt Kathy (Oma's sister).  Kathy is serving a mission at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii, so they were in Utah to drop her off at the MTC.  Good luck Aunt Kathy!  We went out to eat with them one night, and as always, Hattie was very entertaining!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers