Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 9, 2009

Clean Room

I rearranged and thoroughly cleaned my room today. I love the feeling of having a clean room. I don't know why that is. Perhaps I feel like I've accomplished something? Or maybe I don't feel the guilt of looking at my room and thinking "I really should clean"? Whatever it is, it reinforces my determination to keep my room clean- we'll see how long that lasts.
It doesn't look like anything special, but I assure you it is much cleaner. And, for those who have not seen my room before, I switched locations of the chair/small table and bed. This is the third arrangement I've had in my small room since I've lived here. Hm. I guess that's a rearrangement for each year I've lived here. And I still love my room!

P.S. Sarah is playing the kazoo for me right now.

1 comment:

  1. The room looks good. Such a fun space :) Love the quirky ceiling.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers