Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 11, 2009

Row 34

We (= Kurt, Jeanette, Sarah, and I) went to a Mariner's game last night. It was a blast even though we lost. Here's what was annoying: the two boys in front of us making moose noises. The drunk guys behind us making rude, annoying, and loud comments. The darn jumbo-tron camera people! They were literally RIGHT NEXT TO US. Sitting in the row behind us. Walking past us in the aisle (our seats were on the aisle), Sarah attempted to make eye contact several times (I think she was successful a time or two), but we never got on the big screen. They were only interested in children. If they saw a kid who could dance well they'd take him into better lighting and then film him for all to see. They did not like adults.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Yeah it can be tough to get on the jumbotron. On my birthday I was shafted twice when the people directly next to me got on just because they are a cute couple. Grrr. The trick is to dance around and make a fool of yoruself as much as possible.

    2. Steve, we're above 500 which means we have won more than we have lost which also means your comment is a giant false statement.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers