Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 17, 2009

Luxury

I'm here at my grandparents house and it is wonderful. And you know what is fantastic (aside from spending time with G&G and the homemade meals- meaning grown in the garden and bread freshly baked)? The endless supply of clean, fresh towels. Seriously, having an abundance of clean towels is fantastic- at home (being a college student) I only own 3-4 towels and they're not nice fancy ones. They're kind of old. And two of them are orange. It's like staying in a fancy hotel. And my grandparents got new computers with high speed internet, so it's really fancy pants.

I love it here.

And Sarah Hammond does too. I don't know how you couldn't.

(FYI: the towels are far from the only reason why this place is great.)

P.S. Pictures to come- we went on a bike ride today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers