Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 10, 2010

Gasworks

Sarah and I went out to Gasworks Park yesterday and it was absolutely beautiful! We walked to the top of the hill, sat down, and were chatting away. When all of a sudden- I inhaled sharply and said "oh my gosh Sarah". This middle-old aged man who had been laying down halfway down the hill stood up...he was only wearing his tighty-whities! He stood up, looked around, picked up his jeans, slowly put them on, looked around a bit more, then put his shirt on. We were a little bit shocked. 

2 comments:

  1. ha! Yes, it's always an adventure when we're together. :)

    The picture turned out great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?! There's no naked old guy in your picture! Come on now, I'm feeling a little gypped here! lol, j/k. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers