Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 19, 2010

Oh the things we do!

Happy Bastille Day!!!

Ok it was on the 14th, but Kurt and I celebrated (on the 15th)!

We ate crepes. Kurt is quite the crepe master.
I went for the burrito style while Kurt chose a more traditional French technique.




We drank Orangina! I didn't know it existed until I went to Paris. It's now popping up everywhere here in Washington.


And then we watched Les Miserables while eating and drinking our French delicacies.

Who knew that Claire Danes was Uma Thurman's daughter?

Reminds me of when Sarah, Jeanette, and I had "A Night in Italy"- Olive Garden and Under the Tuscan Sun. Good times :)

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers