Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 13, 2010

It's official

As of this week I am a certified-honest-to-goodness employee of Northwest Hospital and Medical Center (affiliated with UW Medicine). It only took me 2 years to get off temp status. And now I get health insurance! And a bus pass! Which are both excellent news especially since our office is moving locations...and we only get 9 parking spaces for the 17 people in our office. I'm thinking it will be easier for me to ride the bus than to fight it out for a place to park.

And since I'm updating you on my work situation- I also go up to Anacortes once a week and make meals for Ani and Lili. I make them every meal for the entire week- breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I've never cooked so much in my life. It's great to see my sisters so often. They seem to like me well enough, actually they've seemed to like me a lot lately. I better keep making them food they like! I'm acquiring more Ani and Lilisms with every week. For example: I was making a salad which I placed in a plastic bag. I then took a knife and poked some holes in the bag. Lili asked "what are you doing that for?" "well, I think the lettuce needs to breath". She rolled her eyes a bit and laughingly said "lettuce doesn't have lungs" and walked away like I was crazy. I love it. They're great!

2 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers