Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 25, 2011

Things on the bookshelf

That is, non-book items on the bookshelves.

The institute had a ping pong competition and I entered the beginners bracket...and I won!  So I have a ping pong trophy- perhaps one of the nerdiest things I own :)

My senior year of high school I went to a UW volleyball game with a few members of my high school team.  During "half time" they threw mini volleyballs into the crowd and I caught one!  I totally upset the 10 year old girl behind me.  After the game we got the setter to sign it by coercing someone at the front of the line to get it signed for us.  No waiting in line for us!


This is a picture of me and Kurt at Rosario Beach in Anacortes, but I LOVE the picture of young Kurt.  One Biehl family dinner while we were dating, Aunt Kathy gave me this picture. She said, "I just came across it and thought you'd like to have it."  Absolutely!  Look how cute he is!


Kurt's mission plaque!  Gooooo Switzerland!  We plan to go back someday.


This is my step dad's baseball glove from his younger years!  Can you imagine playing with that glove?  Also, that's my alumni mug the people at work gave me :)


One Monday in Anacortes I saw this horse in Lili's apartment.  I said "hey- did you get a new horse?".  Lili, "No...I got it for Ani, but she said it was ugly.  I don't want it.  Do you think Kurt would like it?".  Me, "Absolutely!"  And that's how we inherited the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers