Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 7, 2011

Weather

While in Target yesterday it started snowing.  A lot.  As we're paying for our purchases the cashier says, "Have you looked outside?  It's a powdered donut out there!".  I should start using that phrase. 

In other news- Kurt and I are having our first house guests since being married! My sister Ashley and her husband get in late(ish) tonight and are staying at our place before we all go up North tomorrow.  How exciting!  I should get cleaning...

1 comment:

  1. Your place is awesome. Thanks for letting us stay! Glad we got to see you over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers