Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 3, 2011

Family Weekend

Kurt and I saw lots of family this weekend- both from his side and mine!  And what did we learn from this?  We have the greatest nieces and nephews in the world.  Actually, we already knew that.

While watching Tangled with Sofia and Co. she said "You're not wearing socks!" "Nope, how silly of me!".  A bit later she goes into her room and comes out in her pajamas- "Look!  I'm not wearing socks!".  I'm so glad she likes me :)

Charlotte, is 20 months old, and loves to dance!  It's the cutest thing ever.  Anyways, when they stopped by our apartment she saw our computer and ran right up to it.  I put her in the chair and let her click around and press the keyboard.  Lili walked in, saw Charlotte at the computer, and asked "Ohhhh, is she really smart?"

Ammon was in a class play a couple weeks ago- 12th Night by William Shakespeare.  His 3rd grade class put on an edited (for time) version in olden time talk!  Ammon played Sir Toby Belch and did an amazing job.  I was so proud and impressed! 

I love being an aunt!  I get to have fun with the kiddos and send them to their parents if anything goes wrong :)  I have some amazing nieces and nephews!

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could have been at Auntie Ann and Uncle Dale's with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers