Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 22, 2011

Friends!

What's the good thing about friends getting married (other than your friend getting married)?  You get to see other friends!  I got to spend some time with the unforgetable Tori Doyle, the incorrigible Cassie Trost, and the phenomenal Jeanette Hooper.  Oh how I miss my first year of college!  And then Tori had to graduate and break up the band (Yoko).


Don't be fooled by her angelic face...


Look!  We're all part of the creepy picture!

Friends!

The gang!!!  Minus Sarah, plus Kurt :)

I hope we're all together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers