Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 27, 2011

Ogden

I have a confession...I have fallen into the category of that person who only takes pictures of their nieces/nephews (why is there no all-encompassing word for that?) and doesn't seem to capture their sibling in any photos.  I apologize Megan and Joe.  There is no evidence that we actually saw you (almost).  Only that we saw your daughter.

But here are some pictures from the couple days we spend in Ogden :)



She kept handing me marbles and going "oooooohhhhh".  So cute!



Why draw on the sidewalk when you can draw on your face?




Kurt using his height to beat an 11 year old.



All aboard!  Climbing on the retired trains at the Ogden station.



I didn't know how huge trains are!  Just the wheel is taller than Kurt!  Apparently, my other sister Ashley and her husband Adam took their engagement photos here...they don't remember either!

Thanks again Megan and Joe!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking pics of Charlotte. I'm pretty fond of her . . . and you two as well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers