Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 31, 2011

Discovery

Kurt and I went on a brief walk through the woods yesterday.  There was a sign to a "playfield" so we followed it.  There are trees and bushes and ferns, etc all over (you know, like a normal trail) and then it opened up into a baseball field!  In the middle (ish) of a forest!  A baseball field with a playground behind the dugout completely surrounded by trees!  I told Kurt- this is like the Secret Garden minus the garden.  We walked further and there was a trail on the other side that led to a parking lot, but still.  It was crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers