Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 21, 2011

Sarah Hammond's married!

My dear, deer friend Sarah Hammond got married May 14th in the Salt Lake City temple.  I am so happy Kurt and I were able to go and be a part of her big day...and David's big day :)  Congratulations to you both!  I'm so excited for you!

Kurt and I had the privilege of helping out the photographer.  Kurt did most of it, as he's tall, but I held shoes, phones, and the occasional light.  It was fantastic to spend so much time with the bride and groom on their wedding day!  Kristina (she took the pictures at our wedding!) is an amazing photographer and it was great to catch up with her!  I took several of my own pictures :)


They're married!!!



The happy couple



Look!  Kurt's helping!


Kristina in action


The tree



It was super windy.  I think Sarah looks like she's wearing a hoop skirt.


Helpers extraordinaire!

2 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers