Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 21, 2011

Sneak!

Kurt is not good at surprises.  No offense.  He gets too excited and just has to tell me what he's planning, what he bought, etc.

I left work today: went down the hall, to the lunch room, clock out, continue down the hall, to the elevator, press the down button, wait, enter elevator, go to the main floor, turn right, walk to my car, put key in lock.....what?  There was a package of peach gum on the driver's seat of my car!  It was thoroughly confusing for a few moments.  Did someone break in to my car and leave me a surprise?  That doesn't seem right.  Does anyone else have a key to my car?  YES!  Kurt does!  Kurt must've stopped here on his way home and left me a surprise!  That is what happened and I was definitely surprised!  The sneaky little sneak.  Who knew he had it in him?  It's totally cool if you do this more often, KGB.  Thanks for the gum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers