Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 27, 2011

Auntie Chew...Again!

Are you ready for some exciting news!?!!

Megan's having a baby!  She's due in April.  Roth baby #2.

Ready for some more exciting news?!!

Ashley's having 2 babies!!!  They're identical twin girls due in March.

I love being an aunt!  I'm so excited to get 2 more nieces and 1 more niece/nephew next year!!!

The only problem with this whole situation?  Now my mom's expecting me and Kurt to have a baby.  But, Ashley and Adam say they've got us covered this time around.  Mom's getting 3 new grandchildren because of them!  So I'm off the hook :)  Thanks guys!

Kurt came up with another theory though- Ashley and Adam aren't covering for us, they're just competitive.  They had to catch up with Megan and Joe!

Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers