Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 10, 2012

22 Weeks

She's getting bigger!  And so am I :)  A few things:
  • I notice people looking at me, well at my belly, now (like in the grocery store today) and I can only imagine that the stares will only increase. 
  • I get asked 'how are you feeling?' more often than I ever have in my life
  • People compliment me more!  Those I semi-know like to tell me I'm looking 'great' or 'cute'.
  • I find all these things funny because I honest to goodness forget I'm pregnant sometimes.  I don't forget that Lobi's on her way, but I forget that my belly is bigger and that I'm looking pregnant to other people. 
  • Kurt felt Lobi move!  So cool!
P.S. If it sounded like I'm complaining about the compliments or concern for my well-being, I'm not!  I just have noticed an increase and thought I'd note it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers