Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 8, 2012

Ups and Downs

All of my errands were unsuccessful today so I came home and made this.  I think I'll print it off on some nice paper and hang it in Lobi's room!

From left to right:  Kurt, Lobi, Me



It would've been much faster with Photoshop!  Or anything like Photoshop.  All I have is Picasa (google's free photo editor). 

Here's how I did it if you're interested:

Drew my elephants by hand then scanned them in at a high resolution:

 
 
Then I cropped them to be their own individual drawings and filled them in by hand (like Microsoft Paint)!  Not too high-tech, but I'm happy with the result!
 


 
 
 
 
Finally I merged them in to the above collage, re-sized, repositioned, added text and some dots and there you have it!  I know it's nothing fancy, but I'm proud that it's entirely my own creation.  I didn't steal anything from the internet...not that I've ever done that.  Hope you like it!
 
 
P.S. I like elephants!


1 comment:

  1. Don't even worry about the errands. Look how awesome this turned out!! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers