Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 25, 2012

3 months until Christmas!

My junior year of high school I wrote "3 months until Christmas!" in my student planner over the summer.  It made my day when September 25th rolled around, I turned the page, and found this reminder.  I thought of that today and decided to celebrate!  By decorating the table in the 20 minutes I had before Kurt got home (and while making dinner):

Doesn't he look excited?


This is a super old postcard mailed December 23, 1912 that was sent to Lincoln Winship (a family friend).  His aunt sent it to him when he was 3 years old.  The entire address on it says:

Master Lincoln Winship
Garrett, Ill

And that's it!  I'm not sure if that would get to the right person these days.  Also, the stamp is for 1 cent.  Also- 'Master'?!!


Christmas Ornaments!


Merry 3 months until Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I told Adam on Sept 25th that Christmas was three months away as well! Although I didn't think of celebrating like you. How fun! I love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers