Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 24, 2012

Ethan!

We went to watch Ethan's football game last weekend.  I can't believe how big he's getting- he's only a couple inches shorter than me!  And he's only 12!  We love going to watch our nephews play and I'm trying to work on my photography skills...I didn't get too many good shots this game. People kept stepping in front of me so I eventually gave up.  But here are a few:



Ethan's #52 and Ammon was the ball boy!  Also, E's hair is getting long!


Looking all my photos I found this- it almost looks like Ethan's looking at the camera!  Always ready for his close up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers