Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 6, 2012

26 Weeks = 6 months!

Here's the baby bump!  I feel like she's grown a ton in the past couple weeks.

 
 
I had another appointment yesterday and did the glucose screening test.  The beverage I drank really didn't taste too bad.  It honestly was like flat soda with a bit of an aftertaste.  Then they drew my blood to test and make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. 
All is well with Lobi and with me!  As of my ultrasound nearly 7 weeks ago (can't believe it's been that long!) Lobi was only in the 25% for size!  She's so small!  But the doctor assured me that's fine and that she's completely healthy.  I just think it's crazy Kurt and I have a small baby (for now).  Neither of us are particularly small people. 
Kurt came with me and got to hear Lobi's heartbeat for the first time!  It was pretty cool.  I also got the whooping cough vaccine- there's a higher rate of whooping cough in western Washington than the national average.  My arm is rather sore today and I'm due to get a flu shot at work next week!   
 

I've had a very easy pregnancy thus far.  I've hardly had any nausea (let alone throwing up!) and my only complaints are sleepiness and a stuffy nose.  I'm now getting to the point where I can't eat as much or else things are very uncomfortable- there's not as much room with Lobi in there too :) 

There's still a lot to prepare for and tons of stuff to buy, but I just can't wait to meet this little girl!  I already think she's adorable and perfect.  And can I just say- she's going to have an awesome father!  I'm so excited for her to have Kurt as her dad.  She's a lucky little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers