Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 29, 2012

This is how watching football should be

We haven't been able to go to Ethan's or Ammon's football games the past few weeks.  The last one we went to it was really warm.  I was sweating bullets and it was super uncomfortable.  After all, it was the last weekend of September.  I was wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt.  I even brought a jacket. 

So, even though it was cold, I was so happy to attend Ethan's game on Saturday and sit in the rain!  It was the semi-finals for Ethan's team and sadly they lost.  But I'm glad we could go!



I didn't take many pictures because I didn't want the camera to get wet, but most of them turned out hazy because of the misty rain.
 


Ammon had some awesome faded face paint on.  It was his ward's trunk or treat earlier in the evening.  Ammon was a zombie and Luke was a ninja...he wouldn't let me take his picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers