Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 22, 2012

New Stake!

It was announced at church yesterday that they're re-arranging out stake!  We currently have 6 wards and they'll be adding 2 more.  Apparently my ward has 1100 members on record and another ward has 800.  While not all those 1100 come, we're still bursting at the seams- we fill every classroom, section on the gym (including 2 classes on the stage), and even a closet during Sunday school.  There are over 175 children in primary and we meet in the chapel for Relief Society.  I can't say I'm surprised, rumors have been flying around ever since we've been in the ward that it would split, it's just crazy!  I can't wait to find out what the new boundaries will be and who will be in my new ward!  We're having a Stake Conference on November 4th (2 weeks!) to learn all the details and on the 11th we'll meet in our newly reorganized wards for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers