Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

October 19, 2012

Pumpkin (shaped) Cheese Ball!

I'm on the Relief Society activities committee in my ward.  Specifically, I'm in charge or organizing the monthly recipe swap.  Everyone who comes brings a dish to share that fits in with the theme (or doesn't, I'm just glad when people come!).  The theme this month was Frightful and/or Delightful.  Frightful = a spooky Halloween dish and Delightful = a fall favorite.  Nothing came to mind for either option so I tried something new.

Ta da!  A pumpkin cheese ball- only in shape, not in flavor.  Crushed up Doritos are on the outside and a bell pepper stem is on top.  I thought it turned out cute!  And tasted alright too- Kurt was a fan!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers