Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 17, 2013

2 months!

Hattie is two months old!


At her 2 month appointment Hattie weighed 10lbs 10.5oz (in the 50%) and 23in long (75%).  So she's average weight and tall.  She's very responsive and makes great eye contact according to the doctor so she's progressing nicely overall. 

I can't believe we've made it 2 months already.  I'm so lucky to be Hattie's mom.  I love her more and more as time passes.  I love the feeling of her head on my arm as she falls asleep.  I love her gummy smile and when she stares at me from across the room (she knows me!).  I love her little belly and fingers and toes!  I love that she learned to roll over just to avoid tummy time (that's what I think anyways).  I love that she's mostly bald on top with lots more hair on the back and sides of her head- old man hair!  I love her little cheeks and ears especially when they leave marks on my arm after I've been holding her for a while.  I love nursing her and seeing her adorable profile.  I even love her cry!  I can't wait to see her grow and learn even though it makes me a bit sad at the same time.  She's my Hattie Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers