Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 16, 2013

Strolling

Hattie rode in her stroller for the first time last week!  We had to wait until she could hold up her head a little better.  I think she enjoyed it, or at least was comfortable, because she eventually fell asleep. 


 
This stroller has quite the legacy in my family!  First it was Wendy and Chad's stroller (Wendy's my cousin) then it was passed on to Megan and Joe, and now Kurt and I have it!  BOB strollers are awesome!  I'm so glad we were able to inherit one. 



We walked on the Sammamish River Trail which connects to the Burke Gilman Trail so if we walked long enough we could take it all the way to UW Campus and on to my old house!



It was nice to get out of the apartment, and it was even sunny!  Hopefully we have more sunshine so Hattie and I can get outside more often.

2 comments:

  1. She looks so small in that stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget how close we live to each other! I live by the Burke Gilman just north of U District.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers