Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 17, 2013

March Madness!


It's that time of year again- March Madness!  This is the only time of year I enjoy watching basketball- I feel invested when I fill out a bracket and actually care about the outcomes.  My guesses as to who will win are completely uneducated as I don't watch any basketball until the championship tournament starts, but it doesn't really seem to matter.  I still do about as good or even better than Kurt and Adam (both of whom pay a lot more attention than me!).  As always we're cheering for UW (even though they didn't make the tournament this year).
 
 
Mom and I found this adorable onesie and tiny foam finger at the UW Bookstore.  We just had to get them for Hattie!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers