Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 27, 2013

Cassiopeia!

My good friend and former housemate Cassie came to meet Hattie!  She now lives in southern California, but was in Washington for a few days after returning from the Philippines.  She took the trip with her mom (who's from there) to visit family.  She had some crazy stories!

I like to think Hattie is upset that her bow is out of place and not that Cassie is holding her (really, I think she was hungry):
 
According to Cassie, Hattie has a piercing stare that looks straight in to one's soul.  I haven't experienced that, but Hattie was staring down Cassie for the first few minutes after she arrived. 
 
 
We also got our first family photo!  I can't believe it took us over 2 months to get a picture with all three of us together.  Thanks Cassie!
 


We'll get another some day with a happy baby. 

It was SOOOO good to see you Cassie!  It's been way too long!  And I'm glad you don't have rabies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers