Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 25, 2013

5 months

As already posted- Hattie is a rolling champ!  She just keeps going until she hits a wall or another obstacle.  Sometimes she gets upset because her path is blocked- I tell her to roll the other way!  She forgets she can do that.  So I pick her up and move her to a more central location and then she'll keep rolling in the same direction.  I went back to work this past month!  Hattie is still doing amazing at daycare and having lots of fun with Moppy (who likes to buy Hattie new outfits and even get things for me and Kurt- it's awesome!  We love Mom/Moppy!).  It's easier to put her to sleep.  It used to be a battle most nights (why do babies fight sleep?) but now we wrap her up and rock her to sleep.  'Rock' is a very important word in that sentence.  We don't have to bounce her to sleep on the exercise ball anymore (although that still works too).  Hattie is very interested in anything that Kurt or I hold in our hands.  Especially cups/glasses (see below).  If you don't keep your beverage out of reach while holding her she'll pull it out of your hands.  She will also grab silverware so eating while holding her is even more difficult.  She's definitely growing- Hattie started wearing 6 month size clothes! 



First time on grass.  She seemed ok with it.  She didn't cry or fuss at all, just stayed very still!


5 month photo shoot:

She looks so big in this picture!



She can sit up for a couple seconds all on her own.  This was a carefully timed photo!


She doesn't like smiling for the camera, but if I take the camera away from my face Hattie will smile at me!  So this picture was taken without me looking :)


Toes!



1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers