Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 25, 2013

Father's Day

Kurt had his first Father's Day as a dad!  Aren't they cute together?




 
 
 
Hattie and I made this card:
 
 
And attached it to a basket full of 'pop'.  Soda pop, pop corn, pop tarts, and even a push pop.  Maybe it's a little cheesy, but I've decided I like a little cheese :)  Especially when it comes to making things for people!
 
 
Hattie is so lucky to have Kurt as her father!  He loves her so much and is willing to do anything for her- whether it's put her down for a nap, change a stinky diaper, or get up with her in the middle of the night.  He always helps with bath time and loves to play with her most of all!  This is just the beginning and I know that Kurt will continue to grow as a father and become an even greater man!  We love him so!  Thanks for everything you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers