Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 27, 2013

The Square

A block away from my grandparent's house is Iona Square.  Kurt, Hattie, and I walked there every day we were at G&G's.  All days but one t-ball and slow pitch games were going on.  It was pretty hilarious/awesome to watch 6 year olds play ball.  I honestly have no idea how an inning ends- you can't strike out and they can't seem to throw anyone out either.  Maybe there's a time limit? 

Anyways, we had a super awesome stroller for Hattie to ride in.  We also had a super awesome sun hat for her to wear.  It's a couple sizes too big and also made for a boy, but we're not picky.  She looks cute in anything!
 
 
 
We had fun on the playground too!  Hattie enjoyed the swings!  She's still a bit small, but she was oh so adorable sitting there.  I love these pictures.  She looks so tiny!
 







Hattie also went down a slide for the first time!  With Mom of course :)


 
 
I wish we lived within walking distance of a park.  That's definitely on our 'must have' list for the next time we move!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers