Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 13, 2013

7 Months!

Hattie is super smiley!  All you have to do is look at her and she'll smile.  It's adorable.  She now does a scrunchy face which is equally adorable.  She continues to grow and become more mobile.  She's wearing a combo of 6 and 9 month clothes!  She started army crawling and can get up on her hands and knees for a few seconds.  She can also get herself into sitting position.  The first time I saw it I clapped and cheered and Hattie smiled and laughed.  She can sit for a long time and enjoys standing.  Hattie has tried more foods including carrots, peas, watermelon, broccoli, and apples.  Bananas and apples are the only things she really likes so far!  She can eat half a banana in one sitting.  Hattie now takes naps in her crib instead of her bassinet.  She's too big for it and started trying to crawl out upon waking up!  She also sat in the cart at the grocery store for the first time!  She's still a bit small and I ended up putting my bag behind her for support, but it went ok.  And I could definitely fit more groceries in my cart!  Other firsts (already documented) include: teeth (two in the front on the bottom), playing with the spring door stopper thing. 

At the grocery store:
 
 
Chilling on the floor, waiting to go outside:

 Scaring mom...don't fall out of the bassinet!  If you can't tell, she's on her hands and feet.


Getting big!!!  Look how long she is!
 
 
 
And here's an example of how smiley she is!  All I have to do is get her attention.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers