Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 27, 2013

Gasworks Park

Before we leave the Seattle area, we wanted to take Hattie to some of our favorite places!  I had never been to Gasworks Park before moving to Seattle, despite growing up in Western Washington.  It's such a unique place, has a great view, and I love it!  Not only was this Hattie's first time going, but they also had the gates open so you could go in and wander around the gasworks.  I have never done this before!  I didn't know the gates were ever open to the public.  It was awesome!

Entering the park:


View of the city!  Also, how cute is Hattie riding on Kurt's shoulders?



Other side:


Inside the fence!




Elliott was here!
 


View from the hill:


And it's a great place to fly kites!


We also stopped by Red Mill for lunch!  We'll definitely have to go again when Hattie can actually eat.  This is my favorite burger place!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers